inactive

Dr. Babiano Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Taylor, MI

December 22nd, 2009
Excellent and well knowledgeable
My husband had some kidney problems and we went to DMC and everything was so complicated there. the DMC urologist seemed preoccupied and didnt want to be bothered by explaining what procedure he was going to do/ he just said, dont worry about it. Our neighbor recommended dr kim at Oakwood, and he took care of my husband right away. my husband was feeling better immediately after his kidney stone was removed.

July 27th, 2009
My Time Is As Important As The Doctor's
On our first appointment we gave Dr. Babiano Kim the courtesy of coming in early for our appointment, because we were new. No respect was given in return, we were in the office two hours and only spent no more than 15 minutes with the doctor. When I complained on the way out, a staff member replied, "sometimes he sits and talks to people for an hour about nothing and sometimes he's with a patient for 15 minutes." Something told me not to return and I didn't listen to my instincts. Then, when we returned for our follow up visit there was a "closed" sign on the door. We got no phone call canceling our appointment. Nor did we ever get a follow up phone call regarding the results of an x-ray the doctor ordered. I would never recommend anyone to see this doctor.