A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babita Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babita Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babita B Patel MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babita B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Babita Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Babita Patel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Internists and South Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.