A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babith Mankidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babith Mankidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babith Mankidy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankidy graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Mankidy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babith Mankidy MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Babith Mankidy practice?
- Dr. Babith Mankidy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babith Mankidy practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Houston Internists and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.