A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babitha Nalluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babitha Nalluri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalluri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nalluri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babitha Nalluri MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Babitha Nalluri practice?
- Dr. Babitha Nalluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babitha Nalluri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.