A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muddasani Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muddasani Reddy, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muddasani Babitha Reddy DO and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muddasani B. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Muddasani Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muddasani Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Gastroenterologists.