Babra Saeed MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

May 3rd, 2016
The best physician anywhere ever
Dr. Saeed has been our family doctor over the last 30+ years , for us and our five children, shepherding us through everything from the ordinary coughs and ear infections to the medical crisis of necessary kidney transplants. Nowhere will you ever find a finer physician and human being, expert, honest, dedicated and brilliant. I can go on endlessly with accolades. Thank you, Doctor Saeed. You're the best.

March 30th, 2016
Dr Saeed is the most dedicated & helpful Doctor I have ever been to in my life.

April 8th, 2015
Love Dr Saeed!!!
Dr Saeed saved both of my kids as infants by diagnosing very serious conditions after looking at them for 10 seconds. We will always be grateful for that and really trust her. The appointment availability is a little hard for working parents but they do have some Saturday availability. Staff is ok.

March 7th, 2015
Babra has taken care of both of my boys for the past 8 years. Love her no-nonsense, yet caring demeanor.

November 5th, 2013
Great doctor for children
The office is very clean, staff is courteous, and polite. Dr. Saeed is an outstanding pediatrician. She takes her time with each patient, and she knows her stuff meaning (Her work). Loving, caring, and has lots of patience. Dr. Saeed is one of a kind. There isn't many Doctors like her around. I just love her work ethics, and effort toward her patients. I will recommend her to anyone who needs a Pediatrician Dr.

July 19th, 2013
Excellent, smart and caring
Dr Saeed has been both my children's doctor for 13 years. One is Healthy as a horse but reckless, i.e breaks bones, and the other has complicated immune deficiency. She and her staff remember each child and their special issues. VERY thorough annual check ups including safety questions for children and teens. Also, as boys aged they didn't necessarily want a woman touching their bits & she happily called in her husband Dr. Nawaz to cover teen boy issues during check ups. He is also excellent and very user friendly. Staff GREAT, loyal and smart.

September 16th, 2008
Goes out of her way to help
I have found that Dr. Saeed goes out of her way to help -- way above and beyond the "call of duty". She has always been there for us - more than any other doctor I have known.