A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Amin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu J Amin MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Babu J. Amin practice?
- Dr. Babu Amin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Babu Amin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.