A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Chithriki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Chithriki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babu Chithriki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chithriki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu Veerendra Chithriki MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Babu V. Chithriki practice?
- Dr. Babu Chithriki has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Babu Chithriki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .