A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Chithriki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Chithriki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babu Chithriki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chithriki graduated from University Of Leeds, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chithriki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chithriki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Babu V. Chithriki practice?
Dr. Babu Chithriki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.