A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Eapen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Eapen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eapen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Babu M. Eapen practice?
Dr. Babu Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middleburg Heights, OH and Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.