A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Eapen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Eapen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu Eapen FAASM, FACP, and FCCP is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babu Eapen practice?
- Dr. Babu Eapen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Babu Eapen practices Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists.