A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Eapen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Eapen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu Eapen FAASM, FACP, and FCCP is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babu Eapen practice?
- Dr. Babu Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Babu Eapen practices Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists.