A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Eapen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Eapen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu Manathra Eapen FAASM, FACP, and FCCP is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Babu M. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Babu Eapen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Babu Eapen practices Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists.