A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Eladasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Eladasari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babu Eladasari, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eladasari graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Eladasari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu Eladasari BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Babu Eladasari practice?
- Dr. Babu Eladasari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Babu Eladasari practices Internal Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Jacksonville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Physiatrists.