A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramachandra Kolachalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandra Kolachalam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandra Kolachalam, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolachalam graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Kolachalam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramachandra Babu Kolachalam MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramachandra B. Kolachalam practice?
- Dr. Ramachandra Kolachalam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramachandra Kolachalam practices Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.