Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Babu Kumar
Dr. Babu Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Hospital of St Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital and St Raphael Hospital. Dr. Kumar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Babu Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Babu Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.
Dr. Michael Imevbore
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hamden, CT 0 mi23
Dr. Prathibha Kumar
Hamden, CT 0 mi30
Dr. Cheryl Walters
Hamden, CT 0.08 mi32