A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babu Surya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babu Surya, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babu Surya, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Surya graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Surya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babu V Surya MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Babu V. Surya practice?
- Dr. Babu Surya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Babu Surya practices Urology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Matawan, NJ.
See Long Branch Urologists.