The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Babu Welch
Babu Welch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Radiology and Neurological Surgery. Babu Welch is affiliated with University Hospital - Zale Lipshy, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. Babu Welch has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Babu Welch has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Babu Welch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Stephen Reis
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi5
Dr. James Botros
Neurological Surgery, Residency
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Marc Burrell
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, General Practice
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi