Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist, Neuroradiologist
4th
5303 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
214-648-8018
Locations and availability (3)

|  I owe Dr. Welch my life  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2014

I suffered a ruptured aneurysm and if it was not for Dr. Welch and his staff I would not be here right now. He is not only a fantastic surgeon but has fantastic bedside manner and is a kind, caring person. He kept me and my family informed while I was in the hospital and once released, both Dr. Welch and his wonderful staff were there to answer any questions or concerns that I had. When I have gone in for appointments I did have to wait a little bit, however he was in surgery right before he came to see me so I would rather they take their time with that! Once you are in his office and he is talking to you he gives you all the time in the world and listens to all of your concerns.

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

I will be forever grateful to Dr. Welch. Thank you for everything you did for me. You gave me a chance to live again. God bless you! Alice D.

|  RUN!!!  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

This doctor will slice and dice. and when the surgery doesnt work he acts like he isnt your dr. so if youre in pain dont call him to help. he will take 6 months to make a appointment and do nothing about the problem. RUN AWAY!!!

|  Miracle worker!  |  show details
by JudyK on Sep 7th, 2010

Referred to Dr. Welch with an infected carotid stent and anuerysm. He saved my life! My family tells me he explained everything and answered all questions as if I was his only patient. Follow up has been great! If we have to wait 15 minutes to see him--its well worth the wait!

|  A real lifesaver  |  show details
by Jeff on May 7th, 2010

Treatment and diagnosis was explained every step of the way and kept both of my other doctors up to speed all the way. I currently am healed from my stroke/dissection with no side effects whatsoever

|  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

Dr. Welch saved the life of my wife!he and the entire team at UT Southwestern were outstanding

|  My choice  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2009

Dr. Welch really spent time with me and my family to discuss my problem. I found it helpful to speak with someone who is capable of offering a complete package when it come to treatment of brain blood vessel problems. He is a rare find even though he was a little late to our appointment.