Dr. Babu Welch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Fantastic doctor/hospital
From the moment we first met Dr. Babu, my wife and I appreciated his thorough explanation of my condition and all possible remedies. Dr. Babu has a very caring attitude and a sincere concern for your well-being. The entire staff at Zale Lipshy was fantastic. Everyone had a great attitude, and were very comforting. The neurology ICU nurses were outstanding along with the nursing staff on the 5th floor. Dr. Babu saved my life and it was due to his expertise and skill. I cannot thank him enough for everything!

October 18th, 2016
Avm
Babu Welch saved my life!!! And he's funny. UT Southwestern, that's where!! I had an avm, 4 brain surgeries, full recovery. God bless y'all.

March 27th, 2014
I owe Dr. Welch my life
I suffered a ruptured aneurysm and if it was not for Dr. Welch and his staff I would not be here right now. He is not only a fantastic surgeon but has fantastic bedside manner and is a kind, caring person. He kept me and my family informed while I was in the hospital and once released, both Dr. Welch and his wonderful staff were there to answer any questions or concerns that I had. When I have gone in for appointments I did have to wait a little bit, however he was in surgery right before he came to see me so I would rather they take their time with that! Once you are in his office and he is talking to you he gives you all the time in the world and listens to all of your concerns.

September 7th, 2010
Miracle worker!
Referred to Dr. Welch with an infected carotid stent and anuerysm. He saved my life! My family tells me he explained everything and answered all questions as if I was his only patient. Follow up has been great! If we have to wait 15 minutes to see him--its well worth the wait!

May 7th, 2010
A real lifesaver
Treatment and diagnosis was explained every step of the way and kept both of my other doctors up to speed all the way. I currently am healed from my stroke/dissection with no side effects whatsoever

March 17th, 2010
Dr. Welch saved the life of my wife!he and the entire team at UT Southwestern were outstanding

March 20th, 2009
My choice
Dr. Welch really spent time with me and my family to discuss my problem. I found it helpful to speak with someone who is capable of offering a complete package when it come to treatment of brain blood vessel problems. He is a rare find even though he was a little late to our appointment.