Dr. Babuk Ghuman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
The true power of healing.
I have been a patient of Dr. Ghuman now for almost 3 years. When Dr. Ghuman received my file I had millions of questions. No one tells you when you have an auto accident about the true damages your spine has endured. I fractured my spine 11 years ago. Every sensation of pain, numbness, burning and tingling electric shocks to the extremities known to man I have endured. My first visit with Dr. Ghuman was very emotional for me (I have been dealing with chronic back pain since I was 16 years old) . He understood my symptoms, he genuinely felt my pain. Dr Ghuman said one thing that shattered my universe. No doctor I have ever met has looked me straight in my eyes and with such confidence and compassion said " I am going to make you feel better" Dr. Ghuman meant those words. Today I went in for my injection treatment and already I feel so much better. The first time Dr. Ghuman told me about the venipush treatment and what it would do I accepted to take the treatment right away. For the first time in 10 years I was able to stand on my own without lowerback, leg and foot pain. He really means what he says. Dr Ghuman has an amazing amount of compassion and he truely hears you. Dr Ghuman has given me an input in my treatment. He gave me back my life. No one wants to live with chronic pain Dr Ghuman goes above and beyond for his patients. I have refered many people to him. Everyone benefits from his knowledge, experience and calming demeanor. Dr. Ghuman is simply amazing. I am thankful that I met the greatest doctor who fulfilled his promise of making me feel better.

September 23rd, 2015
Horrible All Around
I went to him because he was referred to me by a friend. First visit was ok. He recommended that I get epidural injections in my lower back, a GON block in my neck, and trigger point injections. A couple weeks later they call to schedule my appointment for the injections. They said the insurance didn't approve the GON block or the trigger point injections. I cancelled the appt because I wasn't going to pay twice. I called the insurance company as well as the 3rd party company that does their authorizations. The 3rd party company said that no authorizations were needed for the 3 procedures I was getting. I then called the insurance company to verify that the procedures are covered and they said they were. I then called back the office and told Amberly thaw names of the people I spoke with and what was said to me. I asked her to pass the information on to whoever verifies insurance. My friend text Dr. Ghuman personally and all of a sudden I get a call to schedule the visit for all 3 procedures. I asked if they talked to the insurance company and got everything straightened out and they said yes. Now I go to the surgery center for the procedures and I had to wait 2 hours because that's how far behind he was. When I finally get back to the triage part the girl that was talking to me told me the procedures that they were gonna do. Trigger point injections weren't on the list. I asked why and she said because the insurance isn't going to cover it. She also said that the insurance isn't covering the GON block either but Dr. Ghuman is gonna do it anyways. I was very upset. I told her that I have the information to Amberly and they were supposed to re-verify my insurance. She left me sitting there for another 20-30 minutes while she supposedly called Dr. Ghumans office to see if anyone re-verified. She came back and said she spoke to everyone and they didn't know anything different with the insurance. When I got done with the injections I went home. I called Amberly to ask her why she told me I was getting al 3 procedures and I didn't get them. She said that the girl from the surgery center never talked to her. His staff is incompetent. Since the day after the injections I shake, my arms and legs, are weak, my arms burn and I am nervous. I called and left a message on his MA's voicemail to tell him what was going on and I never received a call back. 3 days later my friend text Dr. Ghuman and all of a sudden I get a call. I asked her why it takes a text to Dr. Ghuman to get a call back and she rudely sarcastically "Oh, I'm sorry I never got a message from you!" I said of course you didn't. He had to call me in Valium for my shaking and nervousness. I went to see him the other day for a follow up. I made a list of the problems I've been having. I had to wait over an hour cause once again he was running behind. When he finally came in the room he asked what was going on. I tried to hand him my list and I asked him where he wanted to start and his response was "I don't want to start anywhere." I list the list in my purse and just sat there. I told him about the symptoms I was having and he said "I have you 2 injections in your lower back and blocked the pain so now your feeling other issues!" I don't believe that because I've had injections twice before by another doctor and never experienced what I'm going through. I hen processed to tell him about his staff not returning phone calls and screwing up with the insurance and cut me off and had an excuse for everything. I was crying and he went out and grabbed a card from some lady that said what a good doctor he is and how he helped her husband. (Was this supposed to mean something to me or make me feel better?) He said that I could go somewhere else but they aren't going to help me like he can. He must think he's gods gift to medicine. He is arrogant and cocky. I told him that he was going to stick up for his staff no matter what and he replied "you're right, I will stick up for my staff until the end!" I said ok then, we are done here and I waked out. Now I'm probably going to receive a ridiculous bill for the GON block that he chose to do on his own even when he knew the insurance wasn't going to cover it. I will NEVER refer anyone to him. I have to have a nerve study done and the Neurologist that I went to said that the GON block probably caused some nerve damage.

June 3rd, 2015
quality care towards better health
Cares about the future of his patients, not just next refill, he's genuinely concerned with getting you better, your quality of life back where it was. All with a warm compassionate smile. he cares.

April 8th, 2015
Staff is nice, Doctor has horrible people skills!?
I had a injection done, after the procedure I heard him talking to to nurse and asking the nurse if he did the correct leg? I ask him did you do the right leg and his response is calm down and had a attitude with me and walked off and said he'll talk to me when I calm down. Unbelievable how he acts and he's a doctor? Like I didn't have the right to ask him the question, I'll never go back to him ever again.

October 13th, 2014
I wasn't to pleased with the duration I had to wait to see him, I showed him my concern and my discomfort he immediately reacted. I feel he is a good Physician.

September 18th, 2013
Poor Office
I went to Dr Ghuman for years,They started putting me with his PA Jahiro,I went to the head of the office to see if I can see my DR and my next visit I was fired.This office is terrible and dosent care how long you wait they laughed about the comments that were said in the waiting room after waiting 4 hour..

August 22nd, 2012
Dr./staff call-backs, very poor.

February 21st, 2011
very unsatisfied patient
your methods as a doctor are terrible.you need to putt your patients needs before your own and your assistants.

January 18th, 2011
A Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Ghuman has given me a couple of injections for my herniated discs. It always works and he always manages to do it so that it causes me no stress or discomfort. His bedside manner is very uplifting and he is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met!

July 2nd, 2010
Dr Guhman
If you want a doctor that cares Dr Guhman is the guy I been going to him for awhile,He really listen's my son has been sick and he cared so much he is the best in Vegas.plus he takes great care of me I wouldn't want any other doctor..

May 27th, 2010
this doctor is AWSOME. i absulutly love him. He is there to help you no matter what. However, the office staff should all be fired and MUST be replaced. My gush i have NEVER EVER seen office staff this bad any where in the world. They are hurrible. Its sad the doctors are so good and the staff's are so bad. everytime i have to wait more than 2 hrs in the waitting room with an appointment. i can see and hear everyone is agrivated with these satff everytime i go there.

September 26th, 2008
My Hero
Dr Ghuman relieved about 90 % of my symptoms and pain after just a few visits. I had been to see other MDs years before I went to him, but I had given up hope for awhile (about 10 yrs) because nothing they did realy ever hepled and thier prognosis for me was that my pain wouln't ever ease up much for me, and that the damage to my muscles was only partially reversible. Apparently they missed something in my evaluation because after 10 years of misery I finally went to see Dr Ghuman on recommendation of my Primary Dr, and with Dr Ghuman I had immediate results! I feel like myself again and I can pick up my children and play with them and that to me is priceless! I'm am so grateful to him, he gave me back my life.