A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babulal Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Das has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babulal Das MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Babulal Das practice?
- Dr. Babulal Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Babulal Das practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists.