A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baburao Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baburao Koneru is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koneru
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koneru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baburao Koneru, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koneru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baburao B Koneru MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Baburao B. Koneru practice?
- Dr. Baburao Koneru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baburao Koneru practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.