A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baburao Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baburao Koneru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koneru
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koneru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baburao Koneru, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koneru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baburao B Koneru MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Baburao B. Koneru practice?
- Dr. Baburao Koneru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baburao Koneru practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.