Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Baburao Koneru
Dr. Baburao Koneru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Newark, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Koneru is affiliated with University Hospital and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Koneru has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Baburao Koneru has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Baburao Koneru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Joe Huang
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. Aziz Merchant
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi17
Dr. David Livingston
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi35