A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baburao Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baburao Koneru, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koneru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koneru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Baburao B. Koneru practice?
Dr. Baburao Koneru practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.