A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bac Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bac Nguyen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bac H. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Bac Nguyen practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Family Medicine, and Ophthalmology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Escondido, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists, West Covina Family Physicians, and West Covina Ophthalmologists.