A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bac Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bac Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bac Nguyen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bac Nguyen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bac Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bac Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bac Nguyen practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.