A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bac Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bac Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bac Nguyen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bac Hai Nguyen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bac H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bac Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bac Nguyen practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.