A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bac Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bac Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bac Nguyen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bac Hai Nguyen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bac H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bac Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bac Nguyen practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.