A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bac Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bac Nguyen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bac Nguyen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bac Nguyen practice?
Dr. Bac Nguyen practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.