A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bachar Alkhalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bachar Alkhalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhalil graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alkhalil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bachar Alkhalil MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bachar Alkhalil practice?
- Dr. Bachar Alkhalil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bachar Alkhalil practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.