A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bachar Dahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bachar Dahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bachar Dahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dahman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bachar Dahman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bachar Dahman practice?
- Dr. Bachar Dahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bachar Dahman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Gastroenterologists.