A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bachar Dahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bachar Dahman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bachar Dahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dahman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bachar Dahman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bachar Dahman practice?
- Dr. Bachar Dahman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bachar Dahman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sunrise, FL.