A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bachar Hachwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bachar Hachwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bachar Hachwa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hachwa graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Hachwa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bachar Hachwa MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bachar Hachwa practice?
- Dr. Bachar Hachwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bachar Hachwa practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.