Dr. Bachar Kurdi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 9th, 2016
Dr. Kurdi is a very caring doctor. Makes you feel at ease. The only thing I don't like is sometimes it's a long wait.

September 23rd, 2016
Love Dr Kurdi
My mother and auntie started seeing Dr Kurdi about 15 years ago. Now I see him. He took such good care of them that when I was diagnosed with diabetes, he was the one I ran to. He's always been there for me. All I had to do was call him day or night. My fiancé met and was telling his own Dr how great Dr Kurdi was. He wished his Dr was as passionate and kind as Dr Kurdi is. I understand that many of you have problems with Angela and I too had my problems with her. Tell Dr Kurdi when you see him and let him know what she is doing to make you angry. He will take care of it. If you don't speak up, then how is he to know? Hopefully this review will help you understand the workings of his practice. Good luck

August 31st, 2016
Excellent doctor, HORRIBLE office staff (Angela)
Doc Kurdi is wonderful. Its his office staff (Angela) that sets a bad tone for him...All the online reviews seems to say the same thing. She is HORRIBLE, absolutely HATES, HATES dealing with people..Extremely poor in following thru on her duties. Treats patients as if they are a distraction to her job, NOT the reason for it. Doc Kurdi either is turning a blind eye, or isn't aware of how she is with patients. But unfortunately there is no way around her to be able to see him. I feel sorry for him as he probably doesn't realize how many patients he loses due to ANGELA and her ineptness...Cause he is really a great doctor.

July 5th, 2016
Poor office staff, Angela is the worst
Doc Kurdi is terrific.His office staff leaves alot to be desired. Angela is absolutely the worst. Inefficient in her job, poor people skills. HATES dealing with people, feels the patients are inconveniences in her job.

May 25th, 2016
Mr
Dr . Kurdi's wife ( Angela: front desk) is an extremely rude & unhelpful person. She is very low class and not educated person. My dad has to change to another Dr.

May 2nd, 2016
Patient
FRUSTRATION!!! The recepcionist ANGELA is the most unprofessional and rudest person ever encountered!!! I have been struggling over 3 weeks to schedule and appointment... She is mean and rude all the time. (Has no intention of helping) I hope this Dr. Knows what kind of people works for him.

April 7th, 2016
The worst
every time I have appt. I have to wait 45 mins to 1 hrto be seen !!!!! I don't care how good the Dr is, if he can't be close to on time then I don't want him as my Dr. We all have life's that don't revolve around Dr kurdi!!!!!! I guess we should show up 2 hrs late n hope I can still be seen , what a joke can anyone tell me where I can go for a Dr that respects other peoples life's and commitments. How can Dr kurdi be so arrogant to think we will be late for the rest of our appts throughout the day ? Sorry fr kurdi your not that good . good luck on keeping the respect of your patients . if I was late 45mins. Everyday I'd be jobless god bless America and the double standards. I guess we need to be in the same tax bracket before we can be seen in a timely fashion . don't they need more Dr.s in Iraq? Please go there and get a job , you don't belong here in America go disrespect them people who try to hurt us AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 9th, 2015
Never saw the DR. as the Receptionist scared me away!!!
THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE FRONT OFFICE GIRL ANGELA!! This is only my second time writing a review. First time for a fabulous experience and this second time for a horrible experience and mind you i have not even scheduled an appt i stopped by to schedule an appt and was there for less than five minutes. this angela is a piece of work and talks like she is the actual dr. or maybe is like married to the dr. or some kind of high society and everyone else is way below her. she cant even properly explain anything and when you ask her anything she doesn't even answer directly and would distract the conversation by asking for my phone # and than my address and stupid questions. i was so thrown off i just walked out. i went back to my primary and it turned out all she needed were lab reports. i have been in other dr.s offices where they will call and request them or ask them to get them done as a part of their job. at one point she did say i will call them but than took it back and said "NO have them call me" i couldnt believe her tone. Turns out she has a reputation and its so surprising why she even has employment as there are plenty qualified and professional medical front office people out there. Anyway the next morning i went and gave blood and than walked over to the office again for an appt. as i was walking down the hall way i saw a man walk from their door and he looked so upset. the door was locked and i called the # and no answer. Another man walked up and was also upset and very rightfully so. Angela had screwed up his billing so bad i couldn't believe what i was hearing. i went straight to my Dr. and asked them to refer me to someone else. BY THE WAY I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE DR. IS WONDERFUL THAT ITS JUST ANGELA!!!!

February 12th, 2015
The front office receptionist is extremely rude and is doing something shady with patient samples

August 8th, 2012
angry patient
the office manager/rediptionist is one of the rudest people you'll ever meet. her name is Angela and she has no manners. she double charged my father for the co insurance and refused to let him see the Dr. sent him home without renewing his meds. I now drive 30 miles to see another doctor. which is ok.

July 25th, 2012
RECEPTIONIST IS HORRIBLE
She is rude and impossible to get information from regarding mutual patients! Dr. Kurdi needs to get rid of her!!

June 13th, 2011
I was there for three and forty five minutes.For ultrasound. Very bad.