Internist, Hospitalist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 25th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Feb 21st, 2015

Such an excellent physician

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my 1st appointment with Dr Malek, He is very caring and very effecient. He jumped right in to all the problems that I was having and made a game plan to conquer what was going on and how to follow up. Seems great so far!

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is an awesome doctor who cares about his patients and takes time to understand what is going on with you and provides the right treatment plan. Very awesome doctor and I am blessed that I finally found a caring doctor that I trust.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Malek saved my wedding!!! I fell ill the day before. I was devastated and not sure how I was going to get through it. I called Dr.Maleks office and they got me right in, never making me feel like a burden. Wedding was beautiful and I was not sick!!!

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek takes the time to address your problem. Makes you feel very comfortable an relaxed. Dr Malek truly cares for his patients.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He makes time to listen to you

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome personality, and I don't hesitate to contact him any day or any time to address a health issue concern. The pharmacy right next door is a huge plus. Its a one stop shop. .The staff is more than accommodating, Jessica is top notch.. Call him today.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended Dr. Malek and the ones who chose to make an appointment love him as i do!

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly and knowledgeable. Listens patiently.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am filing a grievance. After 1 visit, i received a letter saying that he wasn't my doctor anymore. Im friends w a girl on his staff and i was told i was let go bc i made the comment I didn't want anything to do with a pillmill. which is all this guy is!

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would not go back to this doc if u paid me... he clearly signed papers over 6 months ago and had the nerve to ssy that I did not have a illness that I was diagnosed with!!! And then refused to fill out the papers and told his staff not to let me back in.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel like dr Malek has done a good job. I feel so much better since I started going to him. Real good doctor. I really like him

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is a WONDERFUL doctor. Can't ask for anyone better. Going to refer everyone I know. Thanks for everything!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Malek as he was highly recommended to me by a friend. He was very professional, took care of all my concerns, answered all my questions and started me on the right path to a healthier me!

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad that I found Dr. Malek, I finally found a family doctor that actually treats like a man who cares about you as a human being. He makes me comfortable, he lift my spirits when I leave my appt. Thank you Dr. Malek.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr malek has always taken great care of me and my family but the front office staff, mostly reception has lost my confidence

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel extremely blessed and fortunate to be under Dr. Malek's care. From high bloog pressure and a slew of medical issues, to regulated blood pressure and much better overall health. Dr. Malek & his staff are knowledgeable, caring and very professional!!

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love the staff and Dr. Malek I recommend them to everyone I know

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my Dr! He takes the time to listen to me and my concerns and if I don't understand he will explain it to me as well as give me websites where I can get more information! I wouldn't trade my dr for all the gold in California !

You suck!!!

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor and I would not trade him for anything in the world

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick, concise and confident that I have the power to improve myself. No judgement, just a clear plan of care. And, he fit me in on the same day I called for an appointment!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Has been A great help after I had my stroke&saving me money on my meds

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he's an awesome Dr there should be more like him. you can tell he cares about his patients I told some of my family members about him and they will be coming to see him soon. just an all around great doctor!!!!

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is an incredible Doctor Who cares about each patient concerns and needs.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The medicine to reduce memory loss (DonepecilHCL 10mg causing weight loss, diarrhea, shakiness. After taking this for 1and half months, the says take it for 2 weeks more if I do not improve with this medicine, he will prescribe another. Gene Heerdink

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I couldn't be happier switching to Dr. Malek, I've finally found a physician who listens understands and treats accordingly! Thank you Dr. Malek!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome doctor .....i would recommend him to anyonr

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A disappointment. At my second appointment, he had a letter waiting for me at the reception desk informing me that he would no longer be my doctor, and gave me no explanation. It was highly unprofessional and offensive. I was treated like a drug seeker.

Dr Malek is awesome!

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek is a great doctor.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr malek is the bees knees =)

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is a wonderful doctor. But I was dropped by him do to an issue of being in the hospital an they gave me pain medication over a month an a half ago. When I spoke with doctor malek back then he told me to discard the meds I did an now I'm dropped.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr Malek to to every one I know. I feel like he really cares about his patients and he can walk into a room and fix whatver is wrong with me at the time like a magic trick.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is a great doctor who cares about your overall well being. I think he is the best doctor I have ever seen!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is a wonderful doctor.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable, friendly, explained the program, made program easy to follow, all the patients and staff approached me with kind words of praise, I'm sure I'll do great because he makes it easy and makes himself avaibel. I have already referred others

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So happy that I went to Dr. Malek! The very first time I went to him, he came into the room and acted like a caring doctor should, I went to have a mammogram after 15 yrs I had breast cancer, it still being in milk ducts, I credit him for saving my life!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is always there to lift me up when I am down and give me kind words of encouragement. He always gives me the solutions to my medical problems. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of a physician. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful care and treatment. Takes the time to listen and understand.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed with the friendliness that Dr.Malek offered. His outstanding bedside manner and professionalism allowed me to release built up nervousness in which accompanies most all new Dr./Patient consults. I look forward to our continued appts.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is extremely caring and makes sure that I understand exactly what my issue may be. Always having a great attitude and never making one feel uncomfortable about a question or concern I may have. The ladies in the office are also very professional

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek is a great doctor I am so happy that he is my doctor thank you all the staff is very friendly and helpful

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is great very helpful I trust him with my health needs.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's a great doctor. He sees me anytime I need him.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was right! I have NEVER met an MD with Dr. Malik's bedside manner and I've been in healthcare 12 years! He is so easy to talk to, answers all your questions, and didn't rush me right back out the door. He's absolutely stuck with me for life!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Malek. His bedside manner speaks volumes, He truly cares for you as an individual and not just as a patient. I was very pleased with this being my first visit. His staff is courteous as well as respectful.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and staff! Have recommended them to friends often.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is always courteous and welcoming in his practice. His staff is friendly and professional.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was given several orders for tests and was given ph numbers and explanations for all very good

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is the BEST Doc I have ever met. He's the old school kind that sits with u & sincerely listens to what u say & can rapidly assesses the problem. I trust my family's life to him!

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very concerned and listened to all of my medical needs. He addressed and handled every concern I had. He made very clear to me the best options to available. I am extremely happy with my new doctor.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an amazing doctor who really cares about and takes care of you in every way possible.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always great care from the time you walk in to you leave .

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had heard great things about Dr Malek and I would say all was true. He made me feel very welcomed. Great experience!

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I DID NOT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT UNTIL YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, BUT I NEEDED TO COME IN AND AS ALWAYS A SPOT WAS FOUND. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional. Took his time to address all of my concerns and answered all of the questions I had prepared for my visit. As a healthcare professional myself, he demonstrated empathy to our line of work. I hold him in high regards.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I been seeing Dr. Malek for three years, and I am very please with him. He has done everything that I have ask of him. He has gone the extra mile in helping me with the care I have needed.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctors is always helpful and is always right on when it comes to treating me. Him and his staff have always been polities and curtuous during my visits. Currently I do not have insurance and Dr Malek was more than helpful and I am so grateful.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and seems to honestly care about you.He Tries try to make it cost effective for you. He talks to you and listens and finds a solution to help you have a better day.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would and will never find a more professional staff. Kelly, Jessica, and company are the absolute best! Dr. Malek is a highly intelligent and very knowledgeable physician. The cream for my knee has been very helpful. I'm grateful to them all!!!

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek is always in a good mood so that immediately puts a person at ease. He very thoroughly goes over my situation and also addresses any new problems I may have. I always feel he will take any time I need to discuss things with me.

Jun 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is amazing! I feel like he really cares about me as a person and not just a patient.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is an excellent doctor.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was taken cared with care and concern. A doctor who listens to you. Iwill tell others about how terric my doctor Malek is.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For my first appointment I waited 2hrs. The wait on the second appointment was over 1 hr. This really needs to be addressed.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is what a doctor is supposed to be, caring, treats you like a human being, not like a number. His bed side manner is wonderful. Makes you feel calm. I thank God that he became my physician. Without him I wouldn't had gone and had a mammogram

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was a good visit just need to stop double and triple booking appointmints cause wait times keeps getting longer

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel Malek has addressed my my problems very well. I feel better than I have in a long while

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek has always been an outstanding doctor. I cannot say enough good about him and his staff.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek wants to know my concerns and takes the time to answer all my questions. He explains things to me in ways that are easy to understand. I never feel like I am being rushed. He is funny, genuine and kind.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is the first dr. I've had that really listens to what I have to say, I would recommend him to family and friends

HE'S A VERY GOOD DOCTOR CARING

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek is a very nice doc.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek and the office staff are the greatest. I am 52 years old and I actually look forward to going to the Doctors office. I have not been able to say that before finding him as my personal doctor. he is absolutely then BEST.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good bedside manner. Knowledgeable, listens, friendly.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek has really helped to put me on the medication that works great for my depression and anxiety. It has been a trial and error process but now we've finally got it right.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He awesome

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Is it OK to say I have a crush on him? Everything about Dr Malek and his office is "top of the line". It's so obvious that he loves his job, his life and his family. I am lucky to have found him and plan on being a patient for the rest of my days.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is very professional and knowledgable when dealing with patients. He has always addressed my concerns and corrected them.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and understanding! Dr Malek always addresses every question or concern. All around great dr and staff!

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has changed my life, working with me to meet and exceed my goals. My wife and I think the world of him, best doctor ever.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr BACHAR MALEK is a very good physician, I know he's very busy, some patients appointments take longer than others, in which it makes your waiting time longer... I'm inpatient, I think the medical staff should let you know when he's running behind...

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love that you have the in house pharmacy, saves me a lot of time.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
this Doctor knows what he is doing and Saved me a lot of money show details this Doctor knows what he is doing and Saved me a lot of money
by James J Oneil on Apr 12th, 2014

I transferred my care to Dr Malek( who is an Internist by training) from my previous family physician who mismanaged my care for years I was under the care of lung doctor , cardiologist , kidney doctor, a rheumatologist and I was taking more than 24 different medications. First thing Dr Malek did after listening to my History and examining me was to reviewed my medications and reduced them to only 7 medications then he explained to me that he was an adult specialist and he could take over my care from A-z so I did not have to go see any of my other physicians. I could not be happier in that moment I felt that finally I found my dream Primary care physician who could take care of my head to toe, not perform a million useless diagnostic tests on me and bankrupting me on the way.So far I have been with him for three years and I feel better than I felt the last 10 years of my life and I m taking only 5 medications so far and I see only one physician Dr Malek who sees me once every three months and keeps me in a very good shape

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would like to personally thank DR Malek and his staff for taken such good care of me I was busted up pretty good they got me in right away they let me no I matter to them and made sure I was as comfortable as possible thank you so much Dr Malek

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek has helped me so much I'm so grateful that the ER doctor suggest him, you might have to wait but that means he only helping other patients.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek goes above and beyond to help his patients. He has set up a program to help those uninsured get their medications at affordable prices. This is very tedious and shows that he is a patient advocate. He understands the nuances of medicine!

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent dock I will be a life long patient.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best physician in Evansville

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is the best doctor I have ever had!

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Malek for years He very simply takes care of me, always has & always will , when I first went to him & didn't know what was wrong with me, He explained to me what it was Prinz metals angina & we had to try trial & error

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is very personable. He doesn't waste a lot of time, so he doesn't keep other patients waiting, but he listens to all of your questions and concerns and addresses each and every one of them.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was 15 minutes early and I was there (whole process start to finish) for 2.5 hours-and that was just for med refills!!!

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Dr. Is amazing, he takes the time to listen to me and he addresses my concerns/ and or fears and he takes care of all of me. He really cares and I am not just a dollar sign to him!

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's a great doctor & staff is wonderful

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek always has a very pleasant disposition and caring manner. Always answers my questions.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek is truly caring knowledgeable efficient and proficient. Makes sure u get the care u need and the best at that. He even called me on Sunday afternoon in the hospital to check on me. He then insisted I got all testing needed and saw all doctors. Ne

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Malek is great! His main concern seems to be his patient and I have no complaints.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Malek and his staff are flawless and very professional. I went from barely being able to get out of bed, to being able to exercise, lift weights, and, Dr. Malek played a critical role in my tobacco cessation. I'm thankful for my doctor!!!

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek has always from my very first visit impressed me with his outstanding care and empathy to me as his patient. He addresses every emergency with me astat and gets me back to where I should be when it comes to my health.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He asked his questions and then asked if I had any questions. When I said I did he sat down and answered all my questions.I appreciated him taking the time to answer them. Last appointment he seemed to be in a hurry.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor!!

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek always addresses my concerns and ailments. He actually cares about his patients instead of most doctors where they don't listen. He takes the time to actually figure out the why, where, when, and how.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Malek. I was referred by the hospital and my last appoinemt was my first. I'm so glad to have found a doctor that really wants to get to knows on a first name basis and actually help.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Like how every thing was handle And was done in no time and was explained to me as it went thank you for being my doctor.

Feb 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Malek's for years and we have accomplished great things together... I put alot of trust in him. Since I have been his patient I have lost 100 lbs, improved my health, overcome a major back surgery, and quit smoking. He's my Doc.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love him!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Polite, professional and caring.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr was so good, I was so impressed with his knowledge and he cared about my well being. I have Lupus and I was so happy to find out he could take care of all my needs, and I would not have to go to six different doctors to take care of me.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i like dr. malek he is a very good dr. and takes care of my pain well and he really cares about his patients,i wouldnt go nowhere else

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always had a good relationship with Dr. Malek. He listens to my problems and concerns and have come to agreement on my on how to solve any concerns and problems.i feel her cares about helping solve and address my health problems.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for the attending our medical needs with personalization and compassion. We consider the Doc and staff as part of OUR family.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always great care . Thanks to all the staff and doctor

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek genuinely cares about his patients. He's been treating my family for years. I'm very fortunate to have him as my Dr.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He and his nurses were very friendly. They listened to me and addressed my situation . I would recommend Dr. Malek's office to anyone! Thank you for doing a great job and being so kind!

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is an excellent doctor... I was referred to him by a friend and have been suprised when I say he is my PCP how many people in the community know of him- and I've never once heard a negotiable remark!! I highly recommend him if you need a PCP

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the doctor is great. I know he has a lot of patients, but I feel like he could spend a little more time in the room. Other than that, I am satisfied with my doctor.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor ever very compassionate and caring

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. He will go above and beyond to make sure you're taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a doctor that truly cares. I'm very proud to call him my doctor. Thanks for everything.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very personable and easy to talk to. I liked him the moment I met him.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek is always fabulous. I have been seeing him since 2009, and he is a very smart, caring doctor who always gets me in within a few days. He jokes with me, and I give him a hard way to go. I love Dr. Malek, he's a great doctor!

Very pleased!!

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malek was kind, considerate, interested in my concern, and very positive. I really like him as my physician. I feel as if he really cares.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall visit was wonderful, though I wish that I could have gotten on a different pain medication or a different dose since i seem to start hurting again after a few hours, but this is something we can work on. I've been taking the mobic at lunch now.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and understanding!!!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, very professional.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A good doctor and one I trust.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only complaint I would have is the wait time. Dr. Malek is so busy that he is often running behind schedule, and then your appointment seems a little rushed.

Dr Malek Saved my life show details Dr Malek Saved my life
by Joseph Reed on Jan 19th, 2014

Dr Malek Saved my life last spring. I presented to his office with shortness of breath he examine me thoroughly then he diagnosed me with pulmonary embolism and sent me to the hospital immediately that saved my life. the doctor at the hospital told me I got lucky that my doctor suspected me having a pulmonary Embolism and sent me to the hospital.thank you Dr Malek you saved my life

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

IT WAS CHRISMAS EVE I UNDERSTAND THE WAIT TIME - THERE WERE LOTS OF SICK PEOPLE.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Malek is the greatest.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is awesome

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Dr was at one time outstanding in all areas. Now because of the new laws for pain management, he has to spend all of his time worrying about it. Other issues get easily forgotten because the state is trying to regulate the whole practice. even asthma

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like my Dr very much.Easy to talk to.More relaxed and less cold hearted as most doctors.A very caring man with a good heart for his patients.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely excellent doctor and his staff is very professional and give excellent patient services. I've never been this pleased with my family doctor or any physician, ever! He always orders tests and mri's to ensure your given the best treatment!

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Over 1 year w/Dr. Malek and never had an unpleasant visit. His greatest success w/me is getting my lifetime hypertension under control. Whoooowee! Now we're working on my arthritic knee and lingering pain in my left arm that I broke last summer! He's A

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
how staff is compassionate and frindly show details how staff is compassionate and frindly
by darla mitchell on Oct 4th, 2013

he has tooken me in twice within on week over emergency illness and and before i lost my Hip. he was very busy and made time for me. listened very well

To the Best Dr in the planet DR Malek show details To the Best Dr in the planet DR Malek
by Adam on Sep 28th, 2013

I have known Dr Malek since he started his practice in Evansville, he saved my life multiple time. Before I started with Dr Malek I had a family physician who refered me to every other physician in Evansville in some point I had 9 Doctors and I was on 26 different pills but despite that I was always sick and not able even to walk after Dr Malek took over my care he adjusted my medicine asked me to just follow up with him because he is an adult specialist and now 7 years later I m only on few medicine I lost 120 Lbs with his help and I can walk 3-4 blocks without a walker It is just a miracle .

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
by Melissa Burnett on Jul 29th, 2013

Doctor malek is wonderful nice very understanding and easy to talk to. I only waited 15 mins. In the office and it was my grist visit. The rest of the staff was really nice too. I have found a wonderful doctor and would Recommend him.

Dr Malek is the my favorite show details Dr Malek is the my favorite
by Allen on Jul 16th, 2013

he is always smiling, friendly and professional

one of the best Doc show details one of the best Doc
by John on Jun 4th, 2013

I have been with Dr Malek since 2008. he was always good to me, I have been suffering from severe Multiple sclerosis since 2000. Dr Malek saved my life countless times. he was always on time rarely I had to wait for more than 10-15 minutes before I see him . he spent enough time with me to take care of all my needs.I was surprised that someone could write a negative comment about my Doc who I knew for 5 years like this comment wrote on Feb 10 2013 ( If you want narcotics, this is the doctor for you ) I could tell you the person who wrote this comment did not get what she or he wanted from Dr Malek so decided to write a negative comment. I could tell you that Dr Malek was very careful when he wrote any controlled substance he did random pill count, random urine checking before and after prescribing any meds . I just love you DR M, John

If you want narcotics, this is the doctor for you show details If you want narcotics, this is the doctor for you
Feb 10th, 2013

First, I waited 40 minutes to be seen and as I waited I watched, Everyone that came out of that office had a hard script which I know as being in the medical field myself, hard scripts are for narcotics. He spent very little time with me, the little girl that was on the computer in the room with him spent more time with me than he did. I would not recommend this doctor unless you just want narcotics because he writes those scripts for everyone that asks apparently.

Oct 4th, 2012

Extremely rude and impersonal. Felt like an animal being inspected at a farm.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jul 13th, 2012

I am a proud patient doctor malek I have been injured for 21 years I have see 4 other doctors that that he is 1 of the best doctors in evanville waitin to se to see him even if he is worth th he is worth the wait he ta he takes time to listen to you if you don't understand he does he really cares about hi he really cares about his patients I have not had I have not had a doctor give m so much respec and his staf they ar they are great I don't like when people sa they were a littl they were a little rude any do any doctors office I have never been treate I have never been treated rude at al at his offic I wish I would have known a I wish I would have known about him he has ma the best and I hav the best and I have felt in years and I mean years I would recommend can and everyone this is a this is a doctor that really cares about his patients I think he is awesome and his staff as well when they say they have t when they say they have to wait he's a very busy doctor is the office good things are worth waiting for if you want a Dr that cares Dr Malek your man

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Jun 7th, 2012

I am a particularly difficult patient,as a nurse,I question everything. Dr Malek is by far the best I have seen. I will trust him with my family's care most definitely!

A very greatful patient with heart problems show details A very greatful patient with heart problems
Jan 28th, 2012

I had pregnancy induced heart failure, cardiomyapathy, and 2 prolapsed heart valves eith my last baby, 6 yrs ago. I lost my insurance when she turned 2 and struggled for 4 years trying to find an affordable, caring doctor willing to work with my family financially, somrone who cared, listened and actually KNEW what they were doing. Thousands of dollars later, I found Dr. Malek who literally saved my life. Twice. (Pneumonia 1st, a year later with Congestive heart failure again) I began as a private pay patient until my husband found a job with benefits and he has treated me with respect, dignity, and helped my family so much financially with medical bills and costs of medicine. The entire staff is AMAZING. From the 2 girls at the front desk to all of his nurses. I have recommended him to 3 friends, my brother, and 2 of my sisters. He is a wonderful doctor and human being. I am so blessed to have found him.

he cares show details he cares
Dec 14th, 2011

He's always glad to see me. He takes the time to listen. I love his enthusiasm. You can tell he cares.

top notch dr. show details top notch dr.
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Malek has been my Dr. for several years now. He is not only a great dr but also a friend. When I was feeling ill he gave me his cell phone number and told me to call anytime I needed. He always has same day appointments available.

Dec 1st, 2011

during the initial appointment before asking any questions dr. Malek wanted to discontinue several medications that I have been taking for several years. When I asked why, he said nevermind and didn't change anything. Before leaving he scheduled a follow up appointment for 4 weeks later. Two days later I received a letter in the mail from dr. Malek saying that he has declined me as a patient, and has canceled all further appointments. Inexperience may be the problem.

What a great team!!! show details What a great team!!!
Oct 30th, 2011

Dr Malek has helped me in so many ways. He really listens to your concerns. I just cant say express how greatfull I am.

Finally!!! show details Finally!!!
Oct 20th, 2011

I am 58 years old and have finally found a real caring doctor who knows what he is doing. Words cannot express how much he cares for his patients. May GOD Bless Dr. Malek and reward him abundantly.

excellent Dr show details excellent Dr
Oct 12th, 2011

always prompt , excellent judgement ,I love DR Malek he has been very good to me

Misdiagnosed me and has my bf on too much pain meds show details Misdiagnosed me and has my bf on too much pain meds
Sep 30th, 2011

told me I had pnuemonia and put me through 4 days of infusions,when I find out a year later,same xray taken compared to the prior year,looks the same but only apartial lung colaps, never was pnuemonia. Then he gives my boyfriend way too many pain meds for his weight of 98lbs. Im always afraid to sleep because Im afraid my bf will accidently burn my house down cause he cant think being on that much medicine.

such an excellent MD show details such an excellent MD
Sep 25th, 2011

Dr Malek is one of my favorite doctor in Evansville , smart , good bed side manner , respectful wishing him always the best

What a great place !!!!!!! show details What a great place !!!!!!!
by The Crawford family from newburgh. on Sep 12th, 2011

He really spends time with you. It seams like every time I go to the dr they are in such a rush to get in and get out. NOT dr. Malek. He listened to me and he truly cares. He has the best staff as well. I actually called and they got me in that same day.

I love his new office. Dr Malek and his staff are the best in the Tri-State show details I love his new office. Dr Malek and his staff are the best in the Tri-State
Jul 17th, 2011

I called for an appointment and was greated with a friendly voice. She got me in the next day. His office is located right by St Marys. When I arrived the waiting room was so comfy. It always smells so good in there. I was taken back right away. Dr. Malek really listened to me. He is so kind and understanding. My whole appointment time was 15 min. I was in and out. They also email you the day before your appointment. I have found a forever Dr.

Dr. Malek Patient show details Dr. Malek Patient
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Malek is a great doctor. Every time I have needed him he has been there and he has provided with excellent care and judgement. Thanks Dr. Malek.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Dr. Malek Patient on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Malek is a great doctor. Prompt, accurate, and professional, he has helped me. I am glad that I have met him and that he is my Dr.