Dr. Bachar Malek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bachar Malek?

May 15th, 2017

He's awesome

He found what no other dr has found. Now I have a reason for my migraines.

November 1st, 2015

Good Doctor but awful staff!

The Doctor is great! I tried to make an apt on patient fusion but it was declined. The lady, Holly, called me back because she wanted to know why I haven't been back in 10 months. I told her it is because I haven't been ill (?) She acted like she didn't want to schedule me so I told her I could go else where. She said not to do that and had me in the next day. His front office is terrible and he has a nurse that likes to roll her eyes a lot. I complained about the rudeness of the front office because they act like they just don't want you there. Like we are bothering them by handing them money and taking our insurance. Instead of talking to me about it they just basically tell you to leave. There are a lot of Doctors who do have a courteous staff and love having you there. So, I currently go somewhere else where I feel good about walking in the door...not the normal Dread!

March 25th, 2015

Great Doctor!

February 21st, 2015

Such an excellent physician

April 13th, 2014

this Doctor knows what he is doing and Saved me a lot of money

I transferred my care to Dr Malek( who is an Internist by training) from my previous family physician who mismanaged my care for years I was under the care of lung doctor , cardiologist , kidney doctor, a rheumatologist and I was taking more than 24 different medications. First thing Dr Malek did after listening to my History and examining me was to reviewed my medications and reduced them to only 7 medications then he explained to me that he was an adult specialist and he could take over my care from A-z so I did not have to go see any of my other physicians. I could not be happier in that moment I felt that finally I found my dream Primary care physician who could take care of my head to toe, not perform a million useless diagnostic tests on me and bankrupting me on the way.So far I have been with him for three years and I feel better than I felt the last 10 years of my life and I m taking only 5 medications so far and I see only one physician Dr Malek who sees me once every three months and keeps me in a very good shape

January 19th, 2014

Dr Malek Saved my life

Dr Malek Saved my life last spring. I presented to his office with shortness of breath he examine me thoroughly then he diagnosed me with pulmonary embolism and sent me to the hospital immediately that saved my life. the doctor at the hospital told me I got lucky that my doctor suspected me having a pulmonary Embolism and sent me to the hospital.thank you Dr Malek you saved my life

October 4th, 2013

how staff is compassionate and frindly

he has tooken me in twice within on week over emergency illness and and before i lost my Hip. he was very busy and made time for me. listened very well

September 29th, 2013

To the Best Dr in the planet DR Malek

I have known Dr Malek since he started his practice in Evansville, he saved my life multiple time. Before I started with Dr Malek I had a family physician who refered me to every other physician in Evansville in some point I had 9 Doctors and I was on 26 different pills but despite that I was always sick and not able even to walk after Dr Malek took over my care he adjusted my medicine asked me to just follow up with him because he is an adult specialist and now 7 years later I m only on few medicine I lost 120 Lbs with his help and I can walk 3-4 blocks without a walker It is just a miracle .

July 29th, 2013

Awesome doctor

Doctor malek is wonderful nice very understanding and easy to talk to. I only waited 15 mins. In the office and it was my grist visit. The rest of the staff was really nice too. I have found a wonderful doctor and would Recommend him.

July 16th, 2013

Dr Malek is the my favorite

he is always smiling, friendly and professional

February 10th, 2013

If you want narcotics, this is the doctor for you

First, I waited 40 minutes to be seen and as I waited I watched, Everyone that came out of that office had a hard script which I know as being in the medical field myself, hard scripts are for narcotics. He spent very little time with me, the little girl that was on the computer in the room with him spent more time with me than he did. I would not recommend this doctor unless you just want narcotics because he writes those scripts for everyone that asks apparently.

October 4th, 2012

Extremely rude and impersonal. Felt like an animal being inspected at a farm.