Internist, Hospitalist, General Practitioner
3700 Bellemeade Ave
Ste 101
Evansville, IN 47714
812-402-3700
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  love that you have the in house pharmacy, saves me a lot of time.  |  show details
by Nancy on Apr 19th, 2014

Dr Malek goes above and beyond to help his patients. He has set up a program to help those uninsured get their medications at affordable prices. This is very tedious and shows that he is a patient advocate. He understands the nuances of medicine!

|  this Doctor knows what he is doing and Saved me a lot of money  |  show details
by James J Oneil on Apr 12th, 2014

I transferred my care to Dr Malek( who is an Internist by training) from my previous family physician who mismanaged my care for years I was under the care of lung doctor , cardiologist , kidney doctor, a rheumatologist and I was taking more than 24 different medications. First thing Dr Malek did after listening to my History and examining me was to reviewed my medications and reduced them to only 7 medications then he explained to me that he was an adult specialist and he could take over my care from A-z so I did not have to go see any of my other physicians. I could not be happier in that moment I felt that finally I found my dream Primary care physician who could take care of my head to toe, not perform a million useless diagnostic tests on me and bankrupting me on the way.So far I have been with him for three years and I feel better than I felt the last 10 years of my life and I m taking only 5 medications so far and I see only one physician Dr Malek who sees me once every three months and keeps me in a very good shape

|  Dr Malek Saved my life  |  show details
by Joseph Reed on Jan 19th, 2014

Dr Malek Saved my life last spring. I presented to his office with shortness of breath he examine me thoroughly then he diagnosed me with pulmonary embolism and sent me to the hospital immediately that saved my life. the doctor at the hospital told me I got lucky that my doctor suspected me having a pulmonary Embolism and sent me to the hospital.thank you Dr Malek you saved my life

|  how staff is compassionate and frindly  |  show details
by darla mitchell on Oct 4th, 2013

he has tooken me in twice within on week over emergency illness and and before i lost my Hip. he was very busy and made time for me. listened very well

|  To the Best Dr in the planet DR Malek  |  show details
by Adam on Sep 28th, 2013

I have known Dr Malek since he started his practice in Evansville, he saved my life multiple time. Before I started with Dr Malek I had a family physician who refered me to every other physician in Evansville in some point I had 9 Doctors and I was on 26 different pills but despite that I was always sick and not able even to walk after Dr Malek took over my care he adjusted my medicine asked me to just follow up with him because he is an adult specialist and now 7 years later I m only on few medicine I lost 120 Lbs with his help and I can walk 3-4 blocks without a walker It is just a miracle .

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
by Melissa Burnett on Jul 29th, 2013

Doctor malek is wonderful nice very understanding and easy to talk to. I only waited 15 mins. In the office and it was my grist visit. The rest of the staff was really nice too. I have found a wonderful doctor and would Recommend him.

|  Dr Malek is the my favorite  |  show details
by Allen on Jul 16th, 2013

he is always smiling, friendly and professional

|  one of the best Doc  |  show details
by John on Jun 4th, 2013

I have been with Dr Malek since 2008. he was always good to me, I have been suffering from severe Multiple sclerosis since 2000. Dr Malek saved my life countless times. he was always on time rarely I had to wait for more than 10-15 minutes before I see him . he spent enough time with me to take care of all my needs.I was surprised that someone could write a negative comment about my Doc who I knew for 5 years like this comment wrote on Feb 10 2013 ( If you want narcotics, this is the doctor for you ) I could tell you the person who wrote this comment did not get what she or he wanted from Dr Malek so decided to write a negative comment. I could tell you that Dr Malek was very careful when he wrote any controlled substance he did random pill count, random urine checking before and after prescribing any meds . I just love you DR M, John

|  If you want narcotics, this is the doctor for you  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2013

First, I waited 40 minutes to be seen and as I waited I watched, Everyone that came out of that office had a hard script which I know as being in the medical field myself, hard scripts are for narcotics. He spent very little time with me, the little girl that was on the computer in the room with him spent more time with me than he did. I would not recommend this doctor unless you just want narcotics because he writes those scripts for everyone that asks apparently.

|  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Extremely rude and impersonal. Felt like an animal being inspected at a farm.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I am a proud patient doctor malek I have been injured for 21 years I have see 4 other doctors that that he is 1 of the best doctors in evanville waitin to se to see him even if he is worth th he is worth the wait he ta he takes time to listen to you if you don't understand he does he really cares about hi he really cares about his patients I have not had I have not had a doctor give m so much respec and his staf they ar they are great I don't like when people sa they were a littl they were a little rude any do any doctors office I have never been treate I have never been treated rude at al at his offic I wish I would have known a I wish I would have known about him he has ma the best and I hav the best and I have felt in years and I mean years I would recommend can and everyone this is a this is a doctor that really cares about his patients I think he is awesome and his staff as well when they say they have t when they say they have to wait he's a very busy doctor is the office good things are worth waiting for if you want a Dr that cares Dr Malek your man

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

I am a particularly difficult patient,as a nurse,I question everything. Dr Malek is by far the best I have seen. I will trust him with my family's care most definitely!

|  A very greatful patient with heart problems  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

I had pregnancy induced heart failure, cardiomyapathy, and 2 prolapsed heart valves eith my last baby, 6 yrs ago. I lost my insurance when she turned 2 and struggled for 4 years trying to find an affordable, caring doctor willing to work with my family financially, somrone who cared, listened and actually KNEW what they were doing. Thousands of dollars later, I found Dr. Malek who literally saved my life. Twice. (Pneumonia 1st, a year later with Congestive heart failure again) I began as a private pay patient until my husband found a job with benefits and he has treated me with respect, dignity, and helped my family so much financially with medical bills and costs of medicine. The entire staff is AMAZING. From the 2 girls at the front desk to all of his nurses. I have recommended him to 3 friends, my brother, and 2 of my sisters. He is a wonderful doctor and human being. I am so blessed to have found him.

|  he cares  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

He's always glad to see me. He takes the time to listen. I love his enthusiasm. You can tell he cares.

|  top notch dr.  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Malek has been my Dr. for several years now. He is not only a great dr but also a friend. When I was feeling ill he gave me his cell phone number and told me to call anytime I needed. He always has same day appointments available.

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

during the initial appointment before asking any questions dr. Malek wanted to discontinue several medications that I have been taking for several years. When I asked why, he said nevermind and didn't change anything. Before leaving he scheduled a follow up appointment for 4 weeks later. Two days later I received a letter in the mail from dr. Malek saying that he has declined me as a patient, and has canceled all further appointments. Inexperience may be the problem.

|  What a great team!!!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2011

Dr Malek has helped me in so many ways. He really listens to your concerns. I just cant say express how greatfull I am.

|  Finally!!!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

I am 58 years old and have finally found a real caring doctor who knows what he is doing. Words cannot express how much he cares for his patients. May GOD Bless Dr. Malek and reward him abundantly.

|  excellent Dr  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

always prompt , excellent judgement ,I love DR Malek he has been very good to me

|  Misdiagnosed me and has my bf on too much pain meds  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

told me I had pnuemonia and put me through 4 days of infusions,when I find out a year later,same xray taken compared to the prior year,looks the same but only apartial lung colaps, never was pnuemonia. Then he gives my boyfriend way too many pain meds for his weight of 98lbs. Im always afraid to sleep because Im afraid my bf will accidently burn my house down cause he cant think being on that much medicine.

|  such an excellent MD  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Dr Malek is one of my favorite doctor in Evansville , smart , good bed side manner , respectful wishing him always the best

|  What a great place !!!!!!!  |  show details
by The Crawford family from newburgh. on Sep 12th, 2011

He really spends time with you. It seams like every time I go to the dr they are in such a rush to get in and get out. NOT dr. Malek. He listened to me and he truly cares. He has the best staff as well. I actually called and they got me in that same day.

|  I love his new office. Dr Malek and his staff are the best in the Tri-State  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

I called for an appointment and was greated with a friendly voice. She got me in the next day. His office is located right by St Marys. When I arrived the waiting room was so comfy. It always smells so good in there. I was taken back right away. Dr. Malek really listened to me. He is so kind and understanding. My whole appointment time was 15 min. I was in and out. They also email you the day before your appointment. I have found a forever Dr.

|  Dr. Malek Patient  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Malek is a great doctor. Every time I have needed him he has been there and he has provided with excellent care and judgement. Thanks Dr. Malek.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Dr. Malek Patient on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Malek is a great doctor. Prompt, accurate, and professional, he has helped me. I am glad that I have met him and that he is my Dr.