A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bachir Alobeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bachir Alobeid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alobeid
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Alobeid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bachir Alobeid, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Genetic Translocation
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alobeid graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alobeid has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bachir Alobeid MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bachir Alobeid practice?
- Dr. Bachir Alobeid has 1 office location.
Dr. Bachir Alobeid practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.