A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bachir Alobeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bachir Alobeid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alobeid
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alobeid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bachir Alobeid, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Genetic Translocation
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alobeid graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alobeid has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bachir Alobeid MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bachir Alobeid practice?
- Dr. Bachir Alobeid has 1 office location.
Dr. Bachir Alobeid practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.