A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badal Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badal Jain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badal Jain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badal G Jain MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Badal G. Jain practice?
- Dr. Badal Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Badal Jain practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Neurologists.