A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badal Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badal Jain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badal Jain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badal G Jain MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Badal G. Jain practice?
- Dr. Badal Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Badal Jain practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Neurologists.