A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badalin Helvink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badalin Helvink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helvink
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helvink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badalin Helvink, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Helvink graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh.
Dr. Helvink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badalin Helvink MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Badalin Helvink practice?
- Dr. Badalin Helvink has 1 office location.
Dr. Badalin Helvink practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Poway, CA.
See Poway Psychiatrists.