A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badalin Helvink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badalin Helvink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badalin Helvink, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helvink graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh.
Dr. Helvink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badalin Helvink MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Badalin Helvink practice?
- Dr. Badalin Helvink has 3 office locations.
Dr. Badalin Helvink practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See Naples Psychiatrists.