Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  LEFT NAPLES WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO PICKUP MEDICAL RECORDS  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

DR. HELVINK HURRIED CLOSED HER NAPLES, FLORIDA PRACTICE LAST FALL. I NEVER RECEIVED NOTIFICATION REGARDING CLOSURE OR WHEN/WHERE TO PICK UP MY MEDICAL RECORDS. I AM NOW TRYING TO CHANCE THEM DOWN. DR. HELVINK HAS FAILED TO RESPOND TO MY PHONE CALLS.

|  MusicProf  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

Dr. Helvink is an extraordinary doctor in a very difficult specialty. Unfortunately, her insistance on cash payment UP FRONT instead of insurance is a hardship for this particular patient; and has been an obstacle for me.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Helvink has been professional,and solutions oriented. She has helped me work through my issues with compassion and clinical expertise. I would definitely recommend Dr. Helvink. After many years of problems, she was the physician who gave me an accurate diagnosis ofbeing bi-polar.I feel that I have gotten excellent care from her.

|  Very timely wait for Dr and never had a problem in her office or with refills.  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr Helvink is very personable and professional she is also very caring, if yoiu have a problem with a rx it is probably because you didnt call it in soon enough, sometimes a wait but this is because she takes her time with all the patients, I really like her and have gotten very good treatment.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Untimely refills. Allows patient to go several days without refilling medications. Always a 30 minute plus wait beyond the appointment time.