Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

LEFT NAPLES WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO PICKUP MEDICAL RECORDS show details LEFT NAPLES WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO PICKUP MEDICAL RECORDS
Aug 31st, 2012

DR. HELVINK HURRIED CLOSED HER NAPLES, FLORIDA PRACTICE LAST FALL. I NEVER RECEIVED NOTIFICATION REGARDING CLOSURE OR WHEN/WHERE TO PICK UP MY MEDICAL RECORDS. I AM NOW TRYING TO CHANCE THEM DOWN. DR. HELVINK HAS FAILED TO RESPOND TO MY PHONE CALLS.

MusicProf show details MusicProf
May 5th, 2012

Dr. Helvink is an extraordinary doctor in a very difficult specialty. Unfortunately, her insistance on cash payment UP FRONT instead of insurance is a hardship for this particular patient; and has been an obstacle for me.

Jan 13th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Helvink has been professional,and solutions oriented. She has helped me work through my issues with compassion and clinical expertise. I would definitely recommend Dr. Helvink. After many years of problems, she was the physician who gave me an accurate diagnosis ofbeing bi-polar.I feel that I have gotten excellent care from her.

Very timely wait for Dr and never had a problem in her office or with refills. show details Very timely wait for Dr and never had a problem in her office or with refills.
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr Helvink is very personable and professional she is also very caring, if yoiu have a problem with a rx it is probably because you didnt call it in soon enough, sometimes a wait but this is because she takes her time with all the patients, I really like her and have gotten very good treatment.

Mar 24th, 2010

Untimely refills. Allows patient to go several days without refilling medications. Always a 30 minute plus wait beyond the appointment time.