A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badar Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badar Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badar Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans