A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badar Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badar Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badar Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badar I Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Badar I. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Badar Ahmed has 8 office locations.
Dr. Badar Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davison, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Pediatricians.