Dr. Badar Syed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Badar Syed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

Excellent Neurologist and Nice Office Staff

This has got to be one of the best neurologist I've had the pleasure to meet. I have been in the professional medical field many years. I only give good ratings if deserved. He has fantastic assessment skills...very thorough. He even found my cataract before my eye Doc....Lol Dr. Syed and his staff do not make you feel like they have no time for you. My diagnoses of narcolepsy with catalepsy had almost ruined my life. But, he did studies & patiently found the best treatment specifically for me. My current insurance is not accepted by their practice; however, I'm more than willing to pay the extra in order to retain an excellent physician. Thank you! Toni T.

May 19th, 2016

Great Neurologist and Sleep Disorder doctor

He's great. He really takes the time with you and addresses everything. He doesn't rush you out or just throw medicine at you. He's VERY through. Would recommend him to anyone!

February 11th, 2016

Ridiculous waiting time

He seems to be a great doctor, charismatic and really concerned about my case, but I honestly waited 2:30 h (not counting the 30 mins before my appointment) A patient was seen ahead of me, even when I got there first and I could hear the doctor talking on the phone for more than an hour in the next room. Very frustrating! Reading others people's reviews makes me consider switching...

February 1st, 2016

Bring a book and be prepared to wait... And, be prepared to pay upfront for your visit. One more, you'll have to pay for results to what ever test you have run rather than having it built into the cost.

January 27th, 2016

Most unorganized doctor's office I have ever experienced! Staff may be courteous but there is always an issue with getting a prescription refilled. They have even tried to verify insurance before and told me I didn't have active insurance when I did. The doctor is great but the office disorganization is unacceptable!

November 12th, 2015

Great doctor!

September 29th, 2015

Dr. Syed is a good doctor, once you get to see him. The wait time is astronomical…1.5 hours to 4 hours past the set appointment time.

May 1st, 2014

patient

This doctor is very intellePVTgent and has an excellent ability to educate his patient's about their respective conditions in a comprehensive and non threatening manner. I have not experienced many doctors who can communicate with this level of ease with patients. He also listens to the patient's concerns and partnerships with the patient for care.

September 24th, 2013

Staff ordered pizza

I waited 2 hours to see the doctor. I love Dr. Syed since he has helped me through so much.. But once the staff ordered pizza and ate in front of everyone I was mad. One joked about being their lunch.. Yes thank you for being considerate since I've been waiting for TWO HOURS and had to miss my lunch. Oh wait you weren't. On top of that, the lady who was checking my weight and bp was eating too. Dr. Syed is worth coming here, but he needs to control his staff.

August 7th, 2013

Good Experience

I see all these bad reviews about Dr. Syed but I've seen him for several years and have had no problems with him or his staff. Some people just have nothing to do but complain. So you had to wait a while in his office, maybe that just means he spends more time with his patients and is trying to find out all the facts about you and your situation. I've never had him rush me out the door and he always takes the time to listen to me and what's going on. Isn't that what you want?

June 18th, 2013

review

Dr. Syed was very accurate in his diagnois but having a patient wait 1.5 hrs. while he talked to a sales rep. is not acceptable.

June 4th, 2013

Be aware

I am the victim of an accident where I suffered severe brain injury. I began seeing this DR after getting free from the "corporate dr" since the accident was on the job. Syed spent no more than 10 minutes with me and ran no additional examinations or tests, refused to be responsible to the SSA and did nothing but refill prescriptions from tests 5 years past. The office staff he has now is un-intelligent, useless, and rude. Find another DR....I fired him today!