3.3

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017
Excellent Neurologist and Nice Office Staff
This has got to be one of the best neurologist I've had the pleasure to meet. I have been in the professional medical field many years. I only give good ratings if deserved. He has fantastic assessment skills...very thorough. He even found my cataract before my eye Doc....Lol Dr. Syed and his staff do not make you feel like they have no time for you. My diagnoses of narcolepsy with catalepsy had almost ruined my life. But, he did studies & patiently found the best treatment specifically for me. My current insurance is not accepted by their practice; however, I'm more than willing to pay the extra in order to retain an excellent physician. Thank you! Toni T.

May 19th, 2016
Great Neurologist and Sleep Disorder doctor
He's great. He really takes the time with you and addresses everything. He doesn't rush you out or just throw medicine at you. He's VERY through. Would recommend him to anyone!

February 10th, 2016
Ridiculous waiting time
He seems to be a great doctor, charismatic and really concerned about my case, but I honestly waited 2:30 h (not counting the 30 mins before my appointment) A patient was seen ahead of me, even when I got there first and I could hear the doctor talking on the phone for more than an hour in the next room. Very frustrating! Reading others people's reviews makes me consider switching...

February 1st, 2016
Bring a book and be prepared to wait... And, be prepared to pay upfront for your visit. One more, you'll have to pay for results to what ever test you have run rather than having it built into the cost.

January 27th, 2016
Most unorganized doctor's office I have ever experienced! Staff may be courteous but there is always an issue with getting a prescription refilled. They have even tried to verify insurance before and told me I didn't have active insurance when I did. The doctor is great but the office disorganization is unacceptable!

November 11th, 2015
Great doctor!

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Syed is a good doctor, once you get to see him. The wait time is astronomical…1.5 hours to 4 hours past the set appointment time.

April 30th, 2014
patient
This doctor is very intellePVTgent and has an excellent ability to educate his patient's about their respective conditions in a comprehensive and non threatening manner. I have not experienced many doctors who can communicate with this level of ease with patients. He also listens to the patient's concerns and partnerships with the patient for care.

September 24th, 2013
Staff ordered pizza
I waited 2 hours to see the doctor. I love Dr. Syed since he has helped me through so much.. But once the staff ordered pizza and ate in front of everyone I was mad. One joked about being their lunch.. Yes thank you for being considerate since I've been waiting for TWO HOURS and had to miss my lunch. Oh wait you weren't. On top of that, the lady who was checking my weight and bp was eating too. Dr. Syed is worth coming here, but he needs to control his staff.

August 7th, 2013
Good Experience
I see all these bad reviews about Dr. Syed but I've seen him for several years and have had no problems with him or his staff. Some people just have nothing to do but complain. So you had to wait a while in his office, maybe that just means he spends more time with his patients and is trying to find out all the facts about you and your situation. I've never had him rush me out the door and he always takes the time to listen to me and what's going on. Isn't that what you want?

July 1st, 2013
I don't recommend.
Didn't care for the doc, his office, or his staff. This visit was the worst I've ever experienced. The staff and doctor do not communicate well leaving the staff clueless about you, your needs, etc. The staff is not well trained. The doctor is very rude and because you have to wait over an hour with each visit, you really get to see how he interacts with his staff, clients and sales reps and it isn't good. I only went because another doctor referred me for testing. I will never go back.

June 18th, 2013
review
Dr. Syed was very accurate in his diagnois but having a patient wait 1.5 hrs. while he talked to a sales rep. is not acceptable.