A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badawy Badawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badawy Badawy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badawy graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Badawy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badawy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan