A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badawy Badawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badawy Badawy, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Badawy graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Badawy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badawy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Badawy M. Badawy practice?
Dr. Badawy Badawy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatricians, Jersey City Adolescent Specialists, and Jersey City Family Physicians.