A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bade Akintan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bade Akintan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bade Akintan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akintan graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Akintan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bade Akintan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bade Akintan practice?
- Dr. Bade Akintan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bade Akintan practices Urology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Carmel, IL.
See Winter Haven Urologists.