A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bade Akintan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bade Akintan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bade Akintan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akintan graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Akintan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akintan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans