Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bader Abu Ghalyoun
Dr. Bader Abu Ghalyoun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parkersburg, WV, with another office in Charleston, WV. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abu Ghalyoun is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital, Putnam General Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Bader Abu Ghalyoun has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bader Abu Ghalyoun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parkersburg, WV.
Dr. Andrew Revelle
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Parkersburg, WV 0 mi1
Dr. Abiy Kelil
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Parkersburg, WV 0 mi14
Dr. Bradley Eisenberg
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Parkersburg, WV 0 mi16