A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bader Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bader Iqbal, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bader Iqbal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bader Iqbal MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bader Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Bader Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Bader Iqbal practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Family Physicians.