A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bader Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bader Khan, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bader Khan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Annapolis Center-Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bader Fatima Khan MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bader F. Khan practice?
- Dr. Bader Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bader Khan practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians.