A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badia Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badia Jabbour, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badia Jabbour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jabbour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Badia Jabbour practice?
Dr. Badia Jabbour practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and West Linn, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.