A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badie Najem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badie Najem, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Najem graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Najem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Najem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Badie M. Najem practice?
Dr. Badie Najem practices Pediatrics near Highland, MI.
See Highland Pediatricians.