Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly Recommend: Bodhi Medical Pediatricians show details Highly Recommend: Bodhi Medical Pediatricians
by Lindsay Marcus on Apr 16th, 2015

best in class doctor. A

MY SURGERY IN 2012 show details MY SURGERY IN 2012
by JULIE P on Feb 20th, 2015

I just want to let everyone know how wonderful Dr. Adada was when I had surgery in 2012. Dr. Adada performed a laminectomy L3-L5 and 5 days later I was home and incredibly in great shape. When the physical therapist came to my apt, she asked me, "What did you have done?" and could not believe how I was walking and how I was. Thank you Dr. Adada and staff for a positive surgery.

by Aleida Tavares on Aug 1st, 2014

Thank you for being so patient and understanding. Thank you for giving me my health back. I was unable to walk or get out of bed for that matter because of the pain and thanks to you I am able to get back to my regular life and keep moving forward. May God bless you always. Thank you again. Aleida Tavares

surgery show details surgery
Feb 2nd, 2014

This wonderful doctor removed a brain tumor from my 25 year old daughter on Wednesday January 30 2014. She was released from the Cleveland clinic on Saturday Jan 1st just 3 days later and is doing marvelous. This mans a saint.

Brain Surgery show details Brain Surgery
by Tom on Jun 12th, 2013

Dr Adada was recommended to us for my daughter's brain tumor. We were quite apprehensive about this surgery and weren't sure whom to turn to for this operation. Although it is a 4-hour drive to the Cleveland Clinic in Weston, we are quite pleased with the amazing results we have had. His surgical skill is remarkable, of course, but his attention to the patient is wonderful. As for the most important part, there is no trace of the tumor or lining on the MRI at all. She is expected to be back to a normal life now. Incredible-

Marilyn Olmsted - Patient show details Marilyn Olmsted - Patient
May 7th, 2010

On Dec. 9, 2009 Dr. Adada operated on mt Pituitary Macroadenoma and completely removed it without damage to my pituitary gland. He came and visited me many times in the hospital and his bedside manner was wonderful. He is no longer with the Cleveland Clinic so if anyone knows where he his presently please post!

One of the Best Neurosurgeons in the USA show details One of the Best Neurosurgeons in the USA
May 2nd, 2010

After being examined by some of the best neurosurgeons in the US, we were refered to Dr. Adada, who agreed to operate on a tumor which literally everyone regarded as inoperable. His training, professionalism and bedside manner are outstanding. YES, he is definitely called the "angel" at the hospital. My father's tumor is gone and thanks to Dr. Adada, we have a dad with us today. May God bless him wherever he goes.

Craniotomy and resection of tumor on 7th cranial nerve show details Craniotomy and resection of tumor on 7th cranial nerve
by Dia Plesko on Oct 13th, 2009

This man is a God-sent. Bedside manner from heaven above and the most devout medical professional dedicated to "TREATING" as opposed to "FIXING" I have seen in my 31 years of life. I was released yesterday with an extremely rare condition. A tumor was removed and He did the best job humanly possible despite the odds of positive nerve preservation. Please tell him I sent you and relay the messages of praise to this fine student of medical science!

Meningioma Tumor Brain Surgery show details Meningioma Tumor Brain Surgery
by Guillermo Carabajal on Aug 16th, 2009

on July 24th we met Dr. Badih Adada after a tumor was detected via an MRI in my wife's brain.Dr. Badih Adada very polite described the situation even thw shock was difficult to be avoided.Dr. Adada recommended not to leave the Hospital ( Cleveland Clinic) due to the fact that the tumor was swollen.A room was assigned at the Hospital that happens to be a 5 stars Hotel dedicated to the Medicine Business.Dr. Adada came to vist us and all his other patients every single day Saturdays and Sundays inclueded.That gave us through the chats with him and the researched we made the comfort level we needed to decide in such a short time to make the surgery wih him.We were fortuned to have an open in his agenda on July 28th to go through surgery and we took it.The surgery was a success and after 11 hours of operation my wife was perfect.The afternoon of the 31st of July we were home again.Dr. is the best I have seen and heard and for my wife he is an ANGEL.Congratulations to him and his team Dr. Juan Botelo (anesthesiologist) and Eloisa ( Instrumentalist) RegardsMarcela Vannelli (the patient) and Guillermo Carabajal (patient's husband)

great doctor show details great doctor
by jim on Apr 10th, 2009

i would follow him whereever his practice was,He did an outstanding job on my surgery

He is an angel show details He is an angel
Oct 10th, 2008

Dr. Adada, is the one and only neurosurgeon from 6 that i had met who figured out my kind of tumor and actually was an expert in removing it. He is an angel. One of the best.

Wonderful doctor!!!! show details Wonderful doctor!!!!
Aug 4th, 2008

Dr. Adada saved my daughters life! I am so glad that he was there when we got to the hospital and that he was the one to remove her brain tumor. He has followed up on her very carefully and removed the entire tumor as there has been no regrowth.

Ruined a childs life show details Ruined a childs life
by Mahid Arahika on Jul 18th, 2008

this idiot operated on the wrong side of the brain on a poor 15 year old child! How could you screw something up like that? this kid is damaged for life.