Dr. Badreldin Ibrahim MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Ibrahim was very professional, kind, and knowledgeable. I just had a series of tests with him and the visits were pleasant. When he administered tests, he was gentle and gave you foreknowledge of what was to come. The tests could have been intimidating, however, he made them as non-threatening as possible and gave me the results right away. I only had to wait for one result, which was done out of office. All-together, Dr. Ibrahim was excellent.

November 29th, 2010
Great Doctor
My husband had a TIA (mini-stroke).In the ER he was diagnosed "vertigo" and dismissed.I am a pharmacist and we have doctors in the family, too. We knew he had to consult with a neurologist. We called several offices and nobody would take him because he did not have a referral.We called Dr. Ibrahim's office and explained what had happened. We got an appointement for the very next day. In no time he put together a great team of doctors to find out what happened and the causes. During his stay in the hospital he visited every day and took time to explain what happened and alternatives. We trust Dr. Ibrahim.

April 17th, 2009
Awsome doctor!
No one could figure out what was wrong with me, but he did. Now I am getting back to normal life!