A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badri Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badri Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nath Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badri Nath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badri Potthuru Nath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Badri P. Nath practice?
- Dr. Badri Nath has 1 office location.
Dr. Badri Nath practices Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.