A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badri Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badri Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badri Nath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badri Potthuru Nath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Badri P. Nath practice?
- Dr. Badri Nath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Badri Nath practices Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.