Overall Review

September 22nd, 2015
Excellent surgent

May 30th, 2014
Amazing doctor!!
I had appendicitis and after getting testing in the ER, was submitted for surgery fairly quickly. I wasn't worried at all. Dr Nath came off as incredibly competent and was reassuring. He felt like a friend. In fact, on my way to get my cat scan in the ER he saw me in the hall and gave me a thumbs up! It was an awesome moment, it felt like he was rooting for me and despite my nerves, it was so nice to have someone on my side. It was so great to have such an excellent and approachable physician on my care team. The surgery was minimal, my scars are SO TINY and I was discharged less than 24 hours later. He helped me to make a speedy recovery and I appreciate all he did for me both in the hospital and afterward. Great surgeon and overall great guy. Highly recommend!!

February 7th, 2012
Minimal care, extensive wait and cancelled appts
My overall experience with this doctor was fair to poor. While a generally pleasant person, he spent an average of 5 minutes with me associated with ongoing treatment and provided me limited feedback or options with regard to my problem. During 2 appts, he spent 1-2 minutes total with me. I had to arrive with a list of my own treatment options which he was willing to consider. The treatment options were not "high medicine," such as pursuing occupational therapy for my problem. I felt that he was not paying much attention to my condition when he could not come up with even a basic treatment plan. His offices cancelled long standing appts multiple times. I waited a minimum of 20 minutes to 1.5 hours in his office for appts.

May 12th, 2011
AWESOME
I love Dr. Nath. He did 3 lifesaving surgerys in my family. he acts as both a friend and a doctor. He spends time to comfort you and has a friendly staff.I LOVED HIM!!!

October 7th, 2010
mean spirited
nasty to his staff and to patients, i did not like his mannerism