A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badrinath Konety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badrinath Konety is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badrinath Konety, BS, MBA, MBBS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Konety graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konety has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badrinath R Konety BS, MBA, and MBBS is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Badrinath R. Konety practice?
- Dr. Badrinath Konety has 3 office locations.
Dr. Badrinath Konety practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.