A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badrinath Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badrinath Kulkarni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badrinath Kulkarni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Government Medical College Bellary.
Dr. Kulkarni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badrinath Kulkarni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Badrinath Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Badrinath Kulkarni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Badrinath Kulkarni practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Madera Pediatricians.