A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badrish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badrish Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badrish Jayanti Patel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Badrish J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Badrish Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Badrish Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Wilmington Pulmonologists.