A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bageshwari Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bageshwari Sinha is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bageshwari Sinha, MBBS, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bageshwari Sinha MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bageshwari Sinha practice?
- Dr. Bageshwari Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Bageshwari Sinha practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.