A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bageshwari Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bageshwari Sinha, MBBS, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bageshwari Sinha MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bageshwari Sinha practice?
- Dr. Bageshwari Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bageshwari Sinha practices Urology near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Dublin Urologists.