A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arumugham
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Arumugham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arumugham graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Arumugham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham practice?
- Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Mesquite Psychiatrists.