A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arumugham
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arumugham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arumugham graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Arumugham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham practice?
- Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham has 1 office location.
Dr. Bagyalakshmi Arumugham practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Psychiatrists and Richardson Geriatric Doctors.