A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deen Abu Esheh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Deen Abu Esheh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deen Abu Esheh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Baha A. Deen Abu Esheh practice?
Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh practices Neurology near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Neurologists.