A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deen Abu Esheh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Deen Abu Esheh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baha Al Deen Abu Esheh MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Baha A. Deen Abu Esheh practice?
- Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Baha Deen Abu Esheh practices Neurology near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Neurologists.