inactive

Bahaa B Girgis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 5th, 2016
Some of staff and assistants not so good. He is a very busy doctor. A few years ago he was more available himself. Now you often see a nurse or someone else.

October 19th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Bahaa Girgis was my husband's and mine, Doctor during the two years we lived in Riverside, CA. He is a very kind, compassionate Doctor. He took care of us very well and we didn't like having to switch to another Doctor when we moved to San Bernardino County in July, 2013. We highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2015
excellent physician with outstanding bed side manners

February 17th, 2015
This is a lie
The ones who are writing good reviews must work for this doctor because I had the WORST experience ever. I would not go see him if I was paid to. The staff is rude, the wait time was over 45 min in the waiting room (and I was 15 min early), The wait time in the room was at least 30 min and then the doctor was only 10 min max

March 10th, 2014
I love this doctor very caring, very knowlegable, he follows up with me when I go to the hospital , his staff is nice

January 14th, 2014
The doctor is fine but the wait it usually way too long. This is the second time that I waited for more than an hour. After they put me in a room i still waited for 30 minutes then gave up and went home without even being seen by the doctor. They never return my phone calls when i leave them messages, take way too long to get approvals from my insurance which has caused me to miss appointments with specialists and also to go too long with out conditions being treated. It took me a week to get an appointment because their system was down. They said they would call when it was fixed but they didn't. I'm changing doctors.

April 3rd, 2013
Great doctor!
Very nice and caring doctor, goes the extra mile for you.