A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahador Momeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahador Momeni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahador Momeni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Momeni graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Momeni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahador Momeni MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bahador Momeni practice?
- Dr. Bahador Momeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahador Momeni practices Internal Medicine near Millersville, MD.
See Millersville Internists.