A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahadur Bohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahadur Singh Bohra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bahadur S. Bohra practice?
- Dr. Bahadur Bohra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bahadur Bohra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Lincoln Park Surgeons.