A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahadur Bohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahadur Bohra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahadur Singh Bohra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bahadur S. Bohra practice?
- Dr. Bahadur Bohra has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahadur Bohra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln Park, MI.
See Lincoln Park Orthopedic Surgeons.